What are the top ten reasons why someone should not date you?




  1. I’m not Rich.
  2. I am a Farmer.
  3. I am a Narcissist.
  4. I am bit Possessive.
  5. I would only date someone with whom I want to get married.
  6. I want to get married to someone from my caste.
  7. Being from my caste would not be sufficient, you would have to be ready to live in a village.
  8. Being ready to live in a village would not be sufficient, you would have to be ready to work on farms.
  9. Being ready to work on farms would not be sufficient, you would have to be ready to take care of the Buffaloes.
  10. Being ready to take care of the Buffaloes would not be sufficient, you would have to be ready to wear an ethnic dress at home, always.

No comments

Please do not enter any link in the comment box.

Powered by Blogger.